Installing 1.2 on a PS/2

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Sat Oct 6 05:12:59 AEST 1990

  We've installed AIX 1.2 multiple times with no problems, other than
finding enough disk space for X and everything else including the kitchen
sink.  I've also rebuilt the kernel 10s of times trying to get the best
performance with no problems.  Well, only a couple of problems when I tried
to set up a disk cache that used all availble memory.

Can you provide more details on what problems you've encountered?  The only
lpp I haven't installed is the TCP/IP software, which I will be installing
next week.  If you can provide any pointers on things to watch out for I'd
appreciate it.

shawn hayes