anyone have nn working under 3.1

Ronald S. Woan ron at woan
Fri Oct 19 01:41:04 AEST 1990

In article <1801 at diemen.utas.edu.au>, carl at tasis.eecs.utas.edu.au
(Carl Lewis) writes:
Carl> Does anyone have nn working under 3.1 ?  Getting it to compile
Carl> isn't a problem.

Carl> The problem starts when nn trys to write to the screen .  Using
Carl> the USE_TERMCAP flag causes what look like cursor addressing
Carl> problems.  Using the USE_TERMINFO flag causes things to go
Carl> missing when written to the screen (like the article titles and
Carl> authors names etc)

I didn't define it anywhere when compiling, so I guess the USE_TERMCAP
was picked up... Just make sure that the curses (not the termcap
emulation library) library is linked in during compile. Anyway, I have
tested nn (6.4) with aixterm, IBM 3151, vt100, vt220 terminals...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +