More

Jim Vlcek vlcek at mit-caf.MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 10 13:02:44 AEST 1990

Overall, I've been pretty pleased with how easily the installation of
AIX PS/2 on my Model 80 has proceeded.  I've now got X up an running
on it, got my mail problem sorted out (thanks, everyone), and the
major hassle now is getting the terminal-specific stuff sorted out.

Which brings up the one (glaring) omission from AIX PS/2: more.  Even
DOS had "more", for God's sake, why didn't they give you one on AIX?
Using "pg" just doesn't cut it; does anyone know where you can get a
very ucb-like "more" to run on AIX PS/2?  I tried porting the more off
of a local 4.3BSD machine, but of course that needs libtermcap, which
I don't have.  Are either of these easily available any where?

Jim Vlcek  (vlcek at caf.mit.edu  vlcek at athena.mit.edu)