RS-6000 / xlfsmsg.cat file error

Ivan Maldonado ivan%nepjt at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu
Sat Sep 22 13:01:07 AEST 1990

I've been testing some FORTRAN code on these machines.  The xlf
compiler appears to be working fine, but once executed I always
get the message:

Error occurred while initializing the message system in file:
xlfsmsg.cat

Any suggestions ?  Doesn't appear serious, but the message is
very annoying looking.

-Ivan

| Guillermo Ivan Maldonado        |  Internet: ivan%nepjt at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu |
| Dept. of Nuclear Engineering    |  BITNET  : maldonado at ncsune           |
| North Carolina State University |----------------------------------------
| NCSU Box # 7909                 |   ... que viva Quito !                |
| Raleigh. NC 27695-7909          |         ... que viva el ECUADOR !!    |