Display PostScript graphics questions

Christopher A. Kent kent at wsl.dec.com
Thu Sep 6 14:53:21 AEST 1990

There's one compelling reason to develop for X instead of NeXTStep: you want
to reach an installed base, rather than counting on a religious conversion
on the part of your entire intended market.

Besides that, though, much of what you say is true. (Except that I'm not
really sure that trying to use the DPS extension is 1/3 of the way to
choosing to use NeXTStep -- far less, I'd guess.)

--
Chris Kent	Western Software Laboratory	Digital Equipment Corporation
kent at decwrl.dec.com	decwrl!kent			(415) 853-6639