HELP! VRM-Debugger

Fozzy C. Dressel fozzy at edvvie.at
Fri Sep 14 02:06:43 AEST 1990

Please, please HELP !

Does anybody now, how to store one auf the hd[0-3]-partitions of the
hdisk0 via VRM-debugger (cpy command) on a tape or Diskette. Our VRM
crashed and a couldn't reinstall the VRM (Error C600) because the first
bytes on the VRM-Partition include bad values and I'm not sure, if I
lose the contents of the 4 partitions [0-3) wenn I change the vrm-values
to new values.

And NOBODY could tell me the parameters for the cpy/instf-command of the
VRM-Debugger to save my partitions or single files on it.

Please, if anybody of you has expirence with the VRM, please help (quick !!)

many, many thanks in advance
and please excuse my english

fozzy at edvvie.at
--
	Fozzy C. Dressel                LOCAL  :  fozzy at eliza
	EDV-Ges.m.b.H Wien              USENET :  fozzy at richie.at
	Hofmuehlgasse 3 - 5             FIDONET:  2:310/1 Christian Dressel
	A-1060 Vienna, Austria          Tel:(+43)(222) 59907-293 (8-19 CET)