floppy not released by pcsim

Herbert van den Bergh hbergh at oracle.nl
Mon Sep 24 21:34:08 AEST 1990

Hi there,

After running pcsim on the RISC System/6000 with build 9021
and update 3001, the AIX dos utility commands are unable to access
the floppy disk drive. When I run the command
	dosdir -D/dev/fd0l
I keep getting error messages
	Device busy error opening drive /dev/fd0l
	Abort, Retry, Ignore?

When I reply ignore, I get the error message
	DOS filesystem invalid or inaccessible.

The DOS filesystem is not invalid, because it was just formatted
from within pcsim, and there a dir command did work.

Can anyone tell me how I can make this floppy drive work again?
Thanks.
--
Herbert van den Bergh, ORACLE Europe	hbergh at oracle.nl, hbergh at oracle.com
Rijnzathe 6, NL-3454 PV De Meern	uunet!mcsun!orcenl!hbergh