AIX 3.1 and info -a

Vic Abell abe at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Fri Jan 18 07:39:10 AEST 1991

Has anyone gotten this to work?  I've tried (casually) two vt100 emulators
and an old Z-29.  None of them work correctly - the arrow keys don't
function as advertised.

I've played around with TERMINFO and TERMCAP (just in case) files and even
installed personal versions of them, so I'm reasonably sure that both types
of description accurately reflect the key codes generated by the arrow keys.
What's more, the down-arrow key will sometimes move the highlight a couple
of items before causing the pulled-down menu to disappear (or worse).  Of
course, the personal descriptions work with other programs - e. g., vi(1).

What am I missing?

Vic Abell <abe at mace.cc.purdue.edu>