MUSBUS for RS/6000; patches wanted

Stan Osborne stan at toaster.SFSU.EDU
Thu Jan 31 19:56:12 AEST 1991

Recently I tried to get the MUSBUS benchmark (V5.1) working on an RS/6000.
Some parts are now working, but I've run into obscure bugs in the workload
simulation.  (I know I am using the right code and methods.   Everything
worked fine when built and tested with SunOS 4.1 on Sun-3's.)

If anyone knows where I can obtain patch files or the source to a working
version, please send instructions via email.  Even hints on the necessary
changes to the source code would be useful.

Also, if you have comments about MUSBUS, let me know what they are.
I am interested in reading them.

Stan