Need information about GL, XGSL on IBM RS6000

mbodas at natukawa.intel.com mbodas at natukawa.intel.com
Sun Jan 13 04:06:51 AEST 1991

Hello,

I am trying to write some simple graphics programs on RS6000.
Here is a list of questions/problems. Would some knowledgable
soul care to enlighten me about those.

1. Is there any documentation and/or books available on GL and XGSL.
(I know there is some on 'info')

2. It seems that the X server on my machine isn't linked with the
extensions required by GL library routines. I checked up the
/usr/lpp/ directories, but was unable to find any sources or binaries
which could be linked with the Xserver. Where can I find those?

3. Is there any public domain sotfware written using GL.

Please mail me at mbodas at mipos2.intel.com since I dont read news so
often.

Thanks in advance,

Milind