X11R4 Xterm

Wally Strzelec packman at tamuts.tamu.edu
Sun May 5 04:10:06 AEST 1991

Howdy.... I just put up the X11R4 clients and am very happy with the
way the R4 xterm works over IBM's aixterm (Thank you Mr. Greening).  I
am still having one problem thou.  When I move the mouse out of the
window I loose the focus for that window.  Can someone tell me
where/how I can control the focus for the windows.  I would really
like it if the window focus for mwm was treated like twm treats them,
I don't like having to click on the window to use it.

Is twm working anywhere.... If so where can I get a copy of the
source/patch?

	Wally Strzelec
	Texas A&M University
	Unix System Administrator
	packman at tamuts.tamu.edu

These are my own opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of
Texas A&M University or any living person.