SunOS --> AIX 2.2.1 porting?

Black Dougal campbell at ducvax.auburn.edu
Wed May 1 16:04:56 AEST 1991

I have recently gotten an account on an IBM RT running AIX 2.2.1.  I'm
trying to port a rather complex program to it, but have had problems with
compiling.  The program compiles without a hitch on a Sparc running SunOS,
but I just can't get the darned thing working in AIX.

I noticed in the FAQ posting that a file '/usr/lpp/bos/bsdport' was
mentioned, but this file does not exist on our system (in fact the whole
'bos' subdirectory is missing).  If this file isn't under a copyright
which prevents it, could someone e-mail it, and any other porting tips
to me?  This would be much appreciated.