rsh error message

Chuck Henkel henkel%nepjt at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu
Fri May 17 06:57:39 AEST 1991

Context: Two RS/6000 Model 320's running 3002 (rs1 and rs2, here)

What's the deal with this stty error I always get when I use rsh?

rs1% rsh rs2 who
stty: TXGETLD: The socket name is not available on this system.
rifat       hft/0       May 16 13:21
rifat       pts/1       May 16 13:35

--
| Chuck Henkel                      | There are currently 111 operating      |
| Department of Nuclear Engineering | nuclear power plants in the US,        |