Configuration of Xstaion under the 3005

Scott C. Kennedy sck at watson.ibm.com
Tue May 21 09:44:54 AEST 1991

  Do you have the X-station configured for that host? If not run
/usr/lpp/x_st_mgr/bin/xconfig, and select (a)dd a terminal, and don't
forget to fiddle with the (g)ateway for the ring or network you are on.

Note: Not all sites require (g)ateway fiddling.

I had my default gateway set incorrectly, and my Xstation just sat there
as well.

Good Luck