Mapping DEL to ^? (\127)

Daniel Baldoni flint at cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au
Mon May 27 13:17:49 AEST 1991

The following question is being asked on behalf of an idiot lecturer:

	How can I remap the <DELETE> key on a HFT terminal so that
	it actually registers as a <DEL> character (decimal 127)?

Many of our staff are used to using <DEL> as their INTR generator
and don't like the idea of having to use ^C.

Our machine is an RS/6000-320 running at level 3001.

Thnanks for any information you can provide.

--
	Daniel Baldoni

Phone:    +61-9-351-7667                    | School of Computing Science,
InterNet: flint at cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au   | Curtin University of Technology,
UUCP:     I have absolutely NO idea!        | GPO Box U1987,
ARPA:     flint%cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au   | Perth,
           ... @uunet.UU.NET                | Western Australia, 6001