Fortran-callable date function

Dave Sill de5 at ornl.gov
Fri May 17 05:11:34 AEST 1991

A user here is porting some VMS Fortran code to AIX.  Everything works
except he hasn't found a replacement for the date function.  He's
tried writing one in C using localtime, but gets errors about
something to do with timezones.

Anyway, before I dive in and fix it myself I wanted to see if anyone
else had had and fixed the same problem or knows of standard AIX
Fortran date function.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dave Sill (de5 at ornl.gov)	  It will be a great day when our schools have
Martin Marietta Energy Systems    all the money they need and the Air Force