Amiga Unix and A3000UX announcement

Cary Petterborg cpetterb at es.com
Sat Feb 9 02:43:26 AEST 1991

In article <1011 at amix.commodore.com> ford at amix.commodore.com (Mike "Ford" Ditto) writes:

>   Please see <944 at amix.commodore.com> in comp.newprod for an official
>   announcement of the A3000UX.  To avoid the commercial-advertisement-
>   in-a-tech-group syndrome, this article is a technical summary, and does
>   not discuss availability, price, or distribution channels.
>
>   ---Stuff Deleted---
>
>   Although we are all busy working on future versions of Amiga Unix, we
>   welcome questions and discussion in this newsgroup or email.  We will
>   reply when we can.
>
>			   - Commodore-Amiga Unix Development Group

When will someone post information about availability, price, and dist-
ribution channels?  Certainly you guys can get a "Marketing Dept."
sponsored announcement about these things and post that can't you?
There are many out here in the world who would be interested and I don't
think people reading this newsgroup would mind the information being
provided as long as it wasn't really "commercial", but just informational.

Cary Petterborg
--
Cary Petterborg					   (801)582-5847 x6446
USENET: utah-cs!esunix!cpetterb       INTERNET: cpetterb at esunix.es.com