The new newsgroups have arrived! Yow!

Kent Paul Dolan xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Wed Jan 9 08:34:08 AEST 1991

Welcome to comp.unix.amiga!

The new newsgroups have arrived! Use them in good health!

Please try to get your conversations sorted out into the new groups
as quickly as possible, by editing the Newsgroups: and Followups-To:
lines on everything you post for the next few weeks.  After that,
things should take care of themselves.

This is the spot to talk about AmigaUX, Amiga specific question about
MINIX, and any other Unixy stuff. Try to keep _everything_ concerning
Amiga Unix in this group; if the programming and similar concerns create
a lot of traffic, it is much better to split this group than to confuse
the existing .programming group with traffic unconnected to the ongoing
AmigaOS discussions there.

I hope the many AmigaUX beta sites will enable their users to post
here, we need a lot more traffic about ongoing experiences with
Amiga Unix.  Share experiences and grow together.

                                                           /// It's Amiga
                                                          /// for me:  why
Kent, the man from xanth.                             \\\///   settle for
<xanthian at Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian at well.sf.ca.us>   \XX/  anything less?
--
Convener, COMLETED comp.sys.amiga grand reorganization.