The new newsgroups have arrived! Yow!

George M. Jones george at killer-tomato.cis.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 10 00:13:53 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan8.213408.25592 at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

   This is the spot to talk about AmigaUX, Amiga specific question about
   MINIX,

Ok, I'll let my ignorance and lack of current knowledge about
available Amiga software show: does MINIX exist for the Amiga yet & if
so where do I get summaries of functionality, availability etc.

---George Jones
--
OSU Computer & Inf. Science 2036 Neil Ave.,Columbus,Ohio 43210. 614-292-7325
george at cis.ohio-state.edu or ...!osu-cis!george