Amiga UX and Ada

George C. Harrison Norfolk State University g_harrison at vger.nsu.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:35:47 AEST 1991

We are SERIOUSLY considering a lab of AMIGA3000UX's but would like to also have
an Ada compiler to extend some of our faculty and student research.  gcc and cc
may be fine for some folks, but some of our work is strictly Ada-based.

Does anyone know of any development efforts in Ada compilers for this computer?

Since the operating system is essentially generic, it would "seem" that
developing an Ada compiler would be relatively simple IF there is enough
interest.

Truth, rumors, outrageous rumors, etc. will be fine.

(No, Ada flames, please.  I can "duke" it out for Ada with the best of them!)

                             8-)

-- George C. Harrison -------------- || -- My opinions and observations --
---|| Professor of Computer Science  || -- Only. -------------------------
---|| Norfolk State University, ---- || ----------- Pray for Peace -------