Amiga Unix Tech Notes available

Frank Neumann Frank.Neumann at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Sun Jan 13 07:26:12 AEST 1991

Hello fellows,
fischer at iesd.auc.dk (Lars P. Fischer) writes:

>tn> Who gets the Tech Notes?
>tn>     Anyone who asks for it.  Contact us.

>It would be nice it you could simply post the Tech Notes to this
>forum. If there is going to lots of them, we could always have a
>comp.unix.amiga.notes :-)

I do fully agree on this - wouldn't it be even much less work for the
TechNotes team ? I just read the article (TOO FAST), and thought
'wonderful - they'll E-Mail it to me', but right before sending off
a request to e-mail it to me, I re-read the text..."US Mail"....
Hmm...that's not what I was looking for - so, tough C=-guys - what
about posting the TechNotes here ?
--
+ Frank Neumann, Hauptstr. 107, 2900 Oldenburg, FRG   The Amiga is it.  +
+       InterNet: Frank.Neumann at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de        +