Amiga Unix Tech Notes available

Amiga Unix Tech Notes tn at amix.commodore.com
Fri Jan 11 07:43:07 AEST 1991

What are the Tech Notes?

    A forum for keeping you up-to-date on Commodore's UNIX activity.

What is the purpose of the Tech Notes?

    Provide you with a source of announcements, discussion of new features,
    items of general interest, highlights from our documentation, and tips
    and techniques from our developers.

How often will we publish the Tech Notes?

    Every other month, depending on our other deadlines and the quantity of
    new and interesting information.

Who gets the Tech Notes?

    Anyone who asks for it.  Contact us.

If you'd like the first issue of our Tech Notes mailed to you, send your
US Mail address to

	technotes at amix.commodore.com
or
	tn at amix.commodore.com