Amiga 3000UX first impressions

Keith Gabryelski ag at cbmvax.commodore.com
Sun Jan 13 08:44:21 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan12.103948.8702 at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> mykes at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
(Mike Schwartz) writes:
>Commodore is clearly avoiding telling us how much they plan to sell
>the machine for in this newsgroup.

The reason you do not hear about pricing in this newsgroup is that the
people that are answering your technical questions and not involved
with such issues/decisions and thus are not qualified to answer such
questions.

I will bet if you ask a relatively technical question you will get a
quick and correct response.

>The only thing I hear about is the 3000 and beta versions for
>developers.  Nothing about whether you can get even a beta version
>for the 2500/020 or 2500/030.

Several of our beta sites ARE running A2500 with either an 020 or an
030 board.

Pax, Keith