Amiga 2500UX ??

Joe Muller joem at nos850.UUCP
Thu Jan 31 07:21:58 AEST 1991

     I don't want to sound too naive, but seeing as how I already have an
 Amiga 2500/030 equipped with a 5 MB RAM, a 40MB HD, and am using it with
a NEC 3D Multisync monitor (BTW, currently I'm running SKSh, the closest
thing I can find to a unix shell) APPROXIMATELY, how much $$$ would it
cost me to turn this system into the full equivalent of a 3000UX ?  This
would include another HD, more RAM, (Tape Drive ?), the OS itself, and any
chips found in a stock 2500/030 not found in a 3000.

Post all replies here, and please try not to laugh too hard.

-Jm

P.S.   I have heard that Commodore will be touting a 1.44 MB High
    Density drive with future 3000UX's.  Can AE's drive be used as a substitute
    (seeing as how I already have one) ?