Bernd Raschke bdraschk at immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Jun 18 20:59:42 AEST 1991

es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	I still don't understand: isn't it POSSIBLE that they are
>simply replacing the crystal and using a heat sink? The success
>rate could be >0.
Maybe they use more than a normal heat sink, but one of those new
'Ice-Cap's (little refrigerators mounted on top of fast CPUs). Still i
wonder if this would be enough to double from 25 to 50Hz. I think there's
more evolved than heat, something like electro-magnetic fields, high
frequencies and so on...?
>	-- Ethan
ciao,
	bernd
---
Bernd 'The Real Arthur!' Raschke           |Only //
bdraschk at faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de | \\ // Amiga
hartmannstr. 129 8520 erlangen 09131 38244 |  \X/ makes it possible
   "Im Uebrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Bonn Regierungssitz bleiben muss"