Amiga 3000 UX & 2410 Graphics Adapter

Daniel Hartman danielh at tekig5.PEN.TEK.COM
Thu Jun 27 03:44:24 AEST 1991

I've been hearing quite a few things about the Amiga 3000UX and would like
some general information. Also, a few specific questions:

1. Will there (or is there) be a student discount price for the system(s), and
   what would the happen to be?

2. Are ethernet cards availible that would work with the 3000UX?

3. Would it be possible to get the software seperately, so I could use my
   current 3000? (Even if rom replacement is necessary)

4. When is the A2410 (I believe that is the number) graphics card going to be
   availible, when will it work with unix, does it require a seperate monitor,
   is it compatible with amigados and all or any other programs, and how much
   (~) will it run?

5. Are there any '040 boards avaible or coming out for the 3000?

Thanks,

Dan Hartman