Epson specific printer driver

Rob Healey rhealey at kas.helios.mn.org
Mon Jun 17 04:49:08 AEST 1991

	Anybody done any work with the printer driver scripts in 1.1?
	Specifically, the default script is kinda crummy for my
	Epson 9-pin clone. I'm tempted to try to port some stuff that
	was on my UNIX PC but that was for the R3.0 lp subsystem and
	the R4 lp subsystem looks different enough to cause trouble.

	C=, will 2.0 have more printer specific drivers? PostScript?
	HP laserjet? Epson 9 & 24 pin?

	Also, anybody know if the nroff/troff on 1.1 is DITROFF or
	the older stuff? I've got an old epson filter from my UNIX
	PC that I'm going to try to get to work. I'll get nroff -ms
	to output to my Epson as pretty as it was on my UNIX PC or
	die trying!

		-Rob