More FAQ about 3000UX & Power-up program

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Mon Jun 10 13:30:05 AEST 1991

In article <122 at moji.uucp> ahh at moji.uucp (Andy Heffernan) writes:
>In article <SOLENSKY.91Jun6171901 at animal.clearpoint.com> solensky at animal.clearpoint.com (Frank T. Solensky) writes:
>>   a)  If so, can I at least access the "other" partition?  I'd expect this
>>       to be text-file accesses rather than executable programs.
>
>No.

	Technically this is quite feasible,  AmigaDos supports easily mounted
filesystems, and all someone has to do is write an AmigaDos filesystem that
talks inodes et all on the storage end.  Perhaps Matt Dillon is interested....

--
Randell Jesup, Jack-of-quite-a-few-trades, Commodore Engineering.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup