More FAQ about 3000UX & Power-up program

Sri-Man aru at mentor.cc.purdue.edu
Tue Jun 11 02:33:35 AEST 1991

In article <22290 at cbmvax.commodore.com> jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com (Randell Jesup) writes:
>	Technically this is quite feasible,  AmigaDos supports easily mounted
>filesystems, and all someone has to do is write an AmigaDos filesystem that
>talks inodes et all on the storage end.  Perhaps Matt Dillon is interested....

You mean you don't want to do this? :-)  Seriously though, I think this
would be a definite feature.  I wouldn't mind doing it, but I only now got
an Amiga, it will take a while for me to get it going..not knowing anything
either about operating system nor the pecularities of programming under
AmigaDOS.

	Sri
	aru at mentor.cc.purdue.edu