Ethan Solomita es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Fri Jun 14 07:48:54 AEST 1991

In article <VINSCI.91Jun11130347 at nic.nic.funet.fi> vinsci at nic.funet.fi (Leonard Norrgard) writes:
>I just got off the phone with X-Pert Computer Services in Germany, and
>to my surprise they said they have a 50 MHz 68040 card available now.
>The card comes in two versions, one for the A2000 and one for the
>A3000.  The A2000 version comes with 4MB of on-board RAM. Prices are
>5900 DM for the A300 version, 6900 DM for the A2000 version. (Address
>and phone number below).

	Before someone jumps in and says it is impossible, Moto
isn't shipping a 50MHz version, it is CONCEIVABLE that they
replaced the crystal and put a very big heat sink by the chip. I
don't know of course. The price does seem a bit high, at least
for the 3000 model.

Now the world has gone to bed,		Now I lay me down to sleep,
Darkness won't engulf my head,		Try to count electric sheep,
I can see by infrared,			Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night.			How I hate the night.   -- Marvin