Motif package?

Sean Landis scl at unislc.uucp
Sat Jun 8 06:41:51 AEST 1991

rhealey at kas.helios.mn.org (Rob Healey) writes:

>In article <14290 at ur-cc.UUCP> jea at prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Joanne Albano) writes:
>>Dale recently posted that Motif will be available on the
>>AmigaDos side, I wonder if Motif will be packaged on the
>>3000 uxh/d/whatever machines along with X11R4.
>>jea at cvs.rochester.edu

>	Since C= is UI and OL, I doubt Motif will be available soon from
>	them... But, I could be wrong, who knows? Maybe they'll make it
>	an option or something?

>		-Rob

There are a variety of UI members (us for one) who have adopted motif.
I for one can't stand what I've seen of open look.
I'm contemplating the purchase of a 3000UX* and I think one of the first things
I'm going to do is port a different interface.

Sean
--
Sean C. Landis                | {hpda, sun, uplherc}!unislc!scl
Unisys Open Systems Group     | unislc!scl at cs.utah.edu
320 North 2200 West B2D01     | (801) 594-3988
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116    | (801) 594-3827 Fax