Motif package?

David S. Herron david at twg.com
Tue Jun 11 11:34:46 AEST 1991

In article <114 at kas.helios.mn.org> rhealey at kas.helios.mn.org (Rob Healey) writes:
>In article <14290 at ur-cc.UUCP> jea at prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Joanne Albano) writes:
>	Since C= is UI and OL, I doubt Motif will be available soon from
>	them... But, I could be wrong, who knows? Maybe they'll make it
>	an option or something?
>
>		-Rob

That seems likely, --HOWEVER-- I recently saw an --->AT&T<--- ad
for their Motif package which they are selling for '386/'486
and 3B2's...

My impression is that bringing up Motif is simply a matter of
compiling it.  At least that's how hard it was to bring up
on our Sun's here.  Seeing as how X11 does a REALLY GOOD job
of hiding system dependencies it should do a good job of
hiding System V <--> SunOS dependencies.

	David

--
<- David Herron, an MMDF & WIN/MHS guy, <david at twg.com>
<-