A2410 (TIGA) card for 3000UX

Tommy Petersson tope at enea.se
Sun Mar 10 02:28:02 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar7.153820 at kowande.bu.oz.au- s000623 at kowande.bu.oz.au (Jason Patterson) writes:
-
-I was just wondering whether anyone has heard anything about the A2410 graphics card (ie: TIGA card). The last I heard was that it might be released in March? Is this correct, or was that just wishful thinking???
-

A few in USA may have gotten it (beta versions?). The last I heard was that it
was delayed to October (-91).

-
-Also, does anyone know whether this Card would drive a DEC monitor (say from a DecStation 2100 for example)?
-
-
-And while I'm here, does anyone know whether the current X server (I have an A3000/UX with Beta3j) supports this card properly (ie: color, 3D OPEN LOOK, etc, etc.)
-
-

The current X server is B/W only, just as on your Beta3j. I have not been
able to get confirmed that the mentioned colour version is even under
development, much less release date.

-If anyone knows anything about any of these issues, would you please email (or post) me something as I'm just sitting around waiting for the A2410 to be released, with proper X support etc).
-
-
-Many Thanks...
-