Amiga 3000UX, X, OpenLook, Motif, Color, A2410, Etc. (somewhat long)

Scott Evernden scotte at applix.com
Fri Mar 22 13:52:30 AEST 1991

In article <11342 at jarthur.Claremont.EDU> bgribble at jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Bill Gribble) writes:
<
<About getting a high-resolution display, and the concern that doing so
<  would put the 3000ux into high end pricing:  if you don't really care
<  about color (I know, that's not valid for everybody) the A2024 monitor
<  has been available for some time with (I think) 1280x800, 4 grey scale.
>  This is as good as your typical low end SPARC or NeXTstation.  ...

Ya but isn't this the display which updates only 10 or 15 times a second?

-scott