What commercial end-user applications are exist NOW for the A3000UX?

Greg Harp greg at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 31 14:53:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar30.182128.21954 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
  (Ethan Solomita) writes:
[Re: Comeau C++ providing a better C++ environment on the UX than in AmigaDOS.]
>	That would be true except for the fact that Comeau C++ is
>already shipping for AmigaDOS as well. 8-)

Really?  I have finally gotten a chance to do some work in C++ and I've fallen
head-over-heels for this language.  Fearful of the things I've heard about the
Lattice version of it, I haven't gotten a C++ compiler for my Amiga.

So, my apologies if I am the only person who hasn't seen the ads, can you
provide more details on the availability and price of Comeau C++?  I am not
familiar with their compilers, so can you give some opinions of it, too?

>	-- Ethan
>
>Q: How many Comp Sci majors does it take to change a lightbulb
>A: None. It's a hardware problem.

Greg
--
       Greg Harp       |"How I wish, how I wish you were here.  We're just two
greg at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu|running over the same ground.  What have we found?
  s609 at cs.utexas.edu   |The same old fears.  Wish you were here." - Pink Floyd