Unix Kit for A3000, A2500, A2620

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Sun Mar 24 17:26:50 AEST 1991

In article <18dbb28c.ARN024a at dorn.ruhr.de> ckcb01 at DDOHRZ11.bitnet (Rudolf Neuhaus) writes:
>On the CeBIT there were SOME information about the price of Unix for an
>A3000, A2500 or A2620. The price they mention is only an "estimated could
>be" price. They said it's about DM3750,- (devided by 1.6 is about $2350)
>for the complete Unix including all the 3000UX has and INCLUDING an 200Mb
>Harddrive... So thats not too bad. But only an inofficial "estimated"
>price, that was shown by the TeX-previewer - on an inofficial pricelist.
>The A3000T was listed also with DM700,- (about $435) more than the
>regular 3000.

	Just a reminder: Commodore prices in one country often bear little
resemblance to prices in another country.  The sales company decides the price
(and often the bundling, like adding a hard disk to a package).

Not an official statement, etc, etc.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
The compiler runs
Like a swift-flowing river
I wait in silence.  (From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)