A/UX questions abound...

wnk at aquifer.aquifer.las.uiuc.edu wnk at aquifer.aquifer.las.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 13 02:52:00 AEST 1988

I have a few questions about A/UX:

(1)	After trying to compile a rather lengthy C program which I imported
	from a SUN, I noticed that A/UX doesn't support the 'ranlib'
	command.  Any information on why this is would be appreciated.

(2)	Does anyone know if there exists a fortran manual for A/UX, and
	who it might be available from?

(3)	A friend told me that there had been a discussion about formatting
	a Rodime external drive to have both A/UX and MacOS partitions.
	If someone could please send me what was posted, it would be greatly
	appreciated.

(4)	If anyone has information on the A/UX hotline and how someone
	could subscribe to it, could they please pass that along as well.
	I read about it in MacUser, but couldn't find out much more than
	the fact that it existed.

Please respond to wnk at aquifer.las.uiuc.edu
	or post it.  Thank you in advance.