Mac OS applications running under A/UX

James J Dempsey jjd at bbn.com
Fri Dec 2 09:51:15 AEST 1988

In article <977 at umbio.MIAMI.EDU> aem%Mthvax at UMiGW.Miami.Edu (a.e.mossberg) writes:
>In <32553 at bbn.COM>, <jjd at BBN.COM> wrote:
>
>>Well, I haven't tried that much but I know that the following seem to
>>work fine:
>
>>MacPaint 1.5
>
>Strange, we can't get MacPaint to work at all.....

Very strange.  I just tried it again and it seemed to work just fine.
I did a "launch MacPaint", drew some stuff, saved it, and read it in.
When I do and "About MacPaint" it says version 1.5.  I brought it over
on an MFS floppy.

I wonder what is different between our two setups?

		--Jim Dempsey--
		BBN Communications
		jjd at bbn.com (ARPA Internet)
                ..!{decvax, harvard, wjh12, linus}!bbn!jjd