Using tcsh under A/UX (1.1)

Richard Todd rmtodd at servalan.uucp
Thu Aug 17 08:03:34 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug15.191144.14805 at sj.ate.slb.com> enk at slcs.slb.com writes:
>     Has anyone gotten tcsh up and running on their A/UX system?  Has anyone
>encountered the difficulty I have encountered?  It is possible that my sources
>were not exactly correct.  Is tcsh availbale for anonymous FTP anywhere?
  A binary of tcsh for A/UX is available for anonymous ftp from
tut.cis.ohio-state.edu.  For those who can't ftp, you can do anon. uucp
from osu-cis.  They also have tcsh binaries for other systems (Sun3,
Encore).  It works fairly well, modulo some weirdnesses in the job
control (e.g. the "suspend" command to suspend the current shell doesn't
work at all.)
Richard Todd	rmtodd at uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu  rmtodd at chinet.chi.il.us
	rmtodd at servalan.uucp
Motorola Skates On Intel's Head!