Two Questions

David Robinowitz dr at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 5 08:04:01 AEST 1989

I am in the process of buying a SE/030 (i.e. I am waiting for its arrival!).
I am also interested in A/UX for this new baby, but I am completely clueless
about it.  So here are my questions:
1) How is A/UX distributed?  Only on Apple drives? Floppies, tapes?

2) How much is it?!

3) Will future versions officially support the SE/30?

4) FOr networking multiple A/UX sites, can one use an SCSI ethernet
device in lieu of a direct-slot card?  I am interested in filling in the slot
with an external monitor card (in the distant future).

5) Any info re: MACH for the Macs?

Please respond via Email or through the net -- your help is greatly
appreciated!