Screen dimmer needed for console

Steve Lemke steve at ivucsb.UUCP
Mon Feb 6 12:28:48 AEST 1989

Has anyone got a screen dimmer that works on the console in A/UX?  Has
anyone experimented with using regular Mac OS ones dumped into the SASH
partition's System Folder?  I tried to boot with SuperClock in the system
folder and ran into problems, so I haven't tried any screen dimmer inits
yet.  Anything would be fine - a daemon of some sort or an init for the
Mac partition.  Any ideas?  (Actually, I'm still looking for something to
write the time into the menu bar for me - any ideas about that would be
appreciated, too).

(I just tested "Dimmer", and although A/UX boots up, it doesn't work.)

----- Steve Lemke ------------------- "MS-DOS (OS/2, etc.) - just say no!"
----- Internet: lemke at apple.ucsb.edu                 AppleLink:  Lemke
----- Or try:   pyramid!nessus!ivucsb!steve          CompuServe: 73627,570
----- Quote:    "What'd I go to college for?"   "You had fun, didn't you?"