A/UX on SE/30

Jan Harrington jlh at stech.UUCP
Mon Jun 5 21:31:28 AEST 1989

It looks like the only way I'm going to get net access after I move to New
York State next month is to set up my own node. I'm not thrilled about
using my Mac II, since that's my workhorse machine, so I'm thinking about
getting an SE/30 and hanging the A/UX drive off that.

Question: I know A/UX runs on the SE/30, but there seems to be seem problem
with the screen. What are people using as TERM when running on the SE/30?

Thanks a million.

Jan Harrington
Scholastech Telecommunications
husc6!stech!jlh or allegra!stech!jlh