MicroNet and the Teac driver

Jim Jagielski jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 11 05:04:51 AEST 1990

The people I've talked to at MicroNet deny ALL knowledge of drivers for the
Teac tape drives... I've checked the archives and they all say that MicroNet
is the company that has Tony's drivers...

So what's the deal...? Who do I talk to there to get what I need?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"Kilimanjaro is a pretty tricky climb. Most of it's up, until you reach
 the very, very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply."