MicroNet and the Teac driver

Stephen R. Anderson anderson at sapir.cog.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:41:07 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec11.233823.12929 at panix.uucp> alexis at panix.uucp
(Alexis Rosen) writes:

   MicroNet is indeed the right company. Talk to Keith Hatounian, at
   (714) 581-1540 x263.

   If you don't have a MicroNet unit, though, I don't think they'll sell you
   just the software.

This is all a little bit remarkable. I signed on as one of Tony's
"beta-testers", and while it took me a little while to get things up
and running, I did send him a report on how things worked. Never heard
a word in return, despite the promise that if he got a report on how the beta
version of the TEAC driver worked I'ld get a full
(un-time-limited) release of the final version. The idea that not only
is this not true, but I have to buy a (new) physical drive from
MicroNet in order to get a working driver is...well, disgusting.

steve anderson