Sharp JX-300 scanner problems

Darryl E. Marsee demarsee at thunderbolt.cns.syr.EDU
Tue Dec 18 08:11:12 AEST 1990

>   We are having problems with the Sharp JX-300 scanner under A/UX 2.0,
>   the provided drivers work but don't do anything.
>   They work fine under MacOS.
>   This is with a MacIIfx and a RaterOps 2 page.
>   If you can help please mail to me directly.

On a related note, is there support within A/UX for the Apple Scanner?
Or, if not, how does one go about getting the Apple Scanner to work with
A/UX?

Regards,                    | No matter how bad life gets, you can rest assured
----------------------------| it can indeed get much worse, and often does.
Syracuse University         | Women and cats do as they damn well please, and
demarsee at gamera.cns.syr.edu | men and dogs just might as well get used to it.