Do DOS diskette mounters work on A/UX?

Dominic Dunlop domo at tsa.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 21:31:25 AEST 1990

``The title says it all.''  Having become heartily tired of Apple File
Exchange (a process that takes but a few minutes -- although I must
congratulate Apple on writing it so that it can even format DOS
diskettes under A/UX), I find myself wondering whether Access PC,
Dayna's DOS Mounter or any other similar package works under A/UX?  If
so, how well?

Will summarize if I receive sufficient replies and/or expressions of
interest by mail.  But post at once if you feel the world should know.
--
Dominic Dunlop