GnuEmacs 18.54 & Gnubash

Steve Green steveg at umd5.umd.edu
Tue Jul 31 01:12:57 AEST 1990

In article <Jul.30.10.10.07.1990.11102 at porthos.rutgers.edu> petechen at porthos.rutgers.edu (Peter Chen) writes:
)Hi,
)[...]
)	Oh, I almost forgot about "bash."  In case, you haven't heard
)of it, it's a superset of Bourn shell.  I want to compile it for A/UX since
)it has the file completion feature which none of the shell included
)under A/UX does.
)
)Peter Chen

Well, I did a port of bash to AUX if anybody wants the diffs.  As a
warning though, I dont claim to know what I am doing in all cases.
It seems to work ok but I really dont use it enough.

If enough people want them, I will go ahead and post em and/or
make them available for ftp.

steveg at umd5.umd.edu