GnuEmacs 18.54 & Gnubash

Peter Chen petechen at porthos.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 31 00:10:24 AEST 1990

Hi,
	Has any one successfuly compiled either GnuEmacs 18.54 or
Gnubash under A/UX 2.0?  I am using gcc-1.37.91 with the GnuEmacs
18.54 source from apple.com.  I followed the instruction for
installation and sadly found that it's missing the file s-aux-2.0.h.
If anybody has any helpful hints, do tell.
	Oh, I almost forgot about "bash."  In case, you haven't heard
of it, it's a superset of Bourn shell.  I want to compile it for A/UX since
it has the file completion feature which none of the shell included
under A/UX does.

Peter Chen