TN3270 and A/UX 2.0

Gary W White GWhite at cup.portal.com
Tue Jul 24 06:10:37 AEST 1990

I was able to get 2.3D11 working OK under A/UX 2.0 by moving the executable
to my personal folder in the A/UX disk.  Trying to execute it from its origina
location on my Mac O/S disk failed to work.
This was the executable downloaded from Brown U. some time ago.

Note that you can invoke the 'debug' mode of tn3270 (which writes all sorts of
descriptive information to a volume named RAM, intended to be a ramdisk for th
tne benefit of speed.  It works if you have a floppy disk appropriately named
'ram' though.  You can save the debug status by using the procedure in the
manual to set debug level while running on Mac/OS, then save the
config as a startup document.  Move this document along with tn3270 to your
new environment to get started.
Hopefully you won't need this particular information, though.

-Gary