TN3270 and A/UX 2.0

Darryl E. Marsee demarsee at gamera.cns.syr.edu
Fri Jul 20 07:31:53 AEST 1990

I would like to have TN3270 running on my A/UX 2.0 system.  It doesn't
matter if it's the Brown "MacOS" version, or a true Unix version, but I'd
like to get something to work.

On the Brown side, I've tried 2.3d8, 2.3d13, and 2.3d15, all of which blow
up big time with a Bus Error once launched.  Anyone know what the problem is?  I've seen mentioned a couple of times people who have Brown TN3270 running
under A/UX 2.0.  What version?

On the Unix side, has anyone gotten TN3270 to run under A/UX 2.0?  If so,
how does one go about getting and compiling it?  Note here that I'm a Unix
tenderfoot, so I'm not very familiar with the makefile world of things.

Any help would be appreciated, as telneting to an intermediary host from
which I can TN3270 is getting to be a royal pain.

Darryl E. Marsee
Syracuse University
<demarsee at gamera.cns.syr.edu>